Comiling problem

Vincent Groenewold vincentgroenewold at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:07:44 CEST 2006

Dear all,

First of all; congratulations on the development of Xfce. This is exactly
what I want to see in an operating system. It should be a fast, light base
for other programs, nothing more. Xfce has great features, but they're
modular, not pre-installed and small. Absolutely perfect and a good way of
getting Linux better and more popular! Xfce almost takes me back to my
Amiga-days. :)

Anyway, 1 problem with compiling the Beta 2 though. I get errors like
"undefined reference to 'xfce_textdomain' in function 'main'. Followed by
more error messages, probably the result of this one. Any ideas?

Thanks, Vincent
the Netherlands