Thunar/DBUS - floppy support.

nuser fakeact at bol.com.br
Sat Jul 8 22:03:48 CEST 2006

 I'm on Etch, removed all hal/dbus packages and reinstalled hal/dbus (just dbus 0.62, before there were dbus (0.62) and dbus-1 (0.23)). Now usb memory cards and the cdrom work with thunar, just plug and use. But the floppy drive worked once, when I browsed /floppy, and restarted hal, but just once, now it does nothing.
 Does thunar has floppy support with dbus?
 If anyone has some other workaround, would you please share?

ps. Stefan Stuhr thanks for the trash bin tip ;) I'm gonna try it latter.

 Thanks