Wiki documentation

Krisztian VASAS iron at ironiq.hu
Thu Jan 19 14:55:00 CET 2006

Nick Schermer írta 2006-01-19 08:57 -n:
> On the new website, the documentation will be extended and updated for 4.4.
> ATM me and Sofar are working on the PHP back end, but that should be
> finished this week.
>
> To follow the progress a bit: http://www-test.xfce.org/

Yepp... This site looks really nice... More readable for me...

And about the docs<->wiki:
I haven't read the official docs for a very long time, but i think
putting it to the wiki is a good idea (for example the users can correct
some things, make more understandable for beginners and so on) as link
or paste it directly. Or just write tips&tricks by users (some things
can be easy for devels that are difficult for users and vice versa).

The docs writers could learn about the comments and changings of the
wiki users

IroNiQ
Frugalware Linux maintainer