Xfce crashing when I run it with my wlan card plugged in

Tine Brumec agrabah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 00:46:11 CET 2006

Odd as it may sound, it is the truth. When my wlan card is plugged in
(I'm using ndiswrapper, btw.), x starts, xfce gets going (I can see
the splash screen) and then quits with segmentation fault (It says
error 11).
I can't pinpoint it to a single app that would crash it or would be
crashed at that moment.

Anyway, when I boot the computer without the wlan card and start xfce
(it runs normally), I just have to plugin the wlan card and run the
network script. It works just fine.

What should I do? Any idea?

Thanks,

Tine Brumec