Expand option in tasklist (xfce4-panel, svn)

Stefan Stuhr xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk
Wed Jan 11 22:30:31 CET 2006

ons, 11 01 2006 kl. 13:18 -0800, skrev Brian J. Tarricone:
> Or just "Expand to fill panel".  Which it will always do if the panel
> isn't full-width, but oh well.
>
> Actually, look at this from the other side: is there any reason why you
> *wouldn't* want the taskbar to fill available panel space?

A new wording (or an alternative solution like the one I suggested)
would still be needed - even if the option got removed from the Task
List properties dialog - for the Separator plugin properties dialog.
Your suggestion sounds reasonable, though I still don't like that an
option that is often useless, will still be visible and sensitive, in
situations where it is useless.

Stefan