Expand option in tasklist (xfce4-panel, svn)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Wed Jan 11 20:09:46 CET 2006

Pau Rul·lan Ferragut schreef:
> 	hi people!
>
> Today I realized there is an option in the properties of the "Task List"
> item (in svn trunk xfce4-panel). I wondered that it meant the bar would
> expand so all the task in the window fit there. But I press the button and
> nothing changes.
>
> I am missing something?
> Should I debug it in some way?
>
> I did not wanted to fill a bug because perhaps is just my stupidness.

Hmm. Like stefan said, the option makes the taskbar take all available
space, but only if the panel is in full width mode.

At least this indicates a problem with the wording. Maybe someone has a
suggestion? At least I could add a tooltip 'Expand when panel is using
the full width of the screen' or something.