Gvim window activated by mutt doesn't gain focus

Paulo Marcel Coelho Aragao marcelpaulo+l at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 20:41:27 CET 2006

Olivier Fourdan wrote on Jan,  9:
> > Seems to work just fine here, what version are you running?

ii  xfwm4          4.2.3.2-2      window manager of the Xfce project

> Ah, yes, I see what you mean. Focus sometimes returns to the calling
> terminal.

> I'll look into it.

You Xfce guys are really quick on the draw ! Thanks, Olivier. You got it, but
focus *always* returns to the calling terminal, in this case, unless, of
course, a new window is created. I checked fluxbox and gvim gains focus there
too. I don't have other window managers installed to check.

Once again, thanks for the speed-lightning reply
Paulo