X environment

Jan jan.enrico at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:46:33 CET 2006

Thanks for answer,

.bash_profile is sourcing .bashrc ... this is not a problem.

I want japanese sorting (LC_COLLATE='ja_JP.UTF-8') in my X applications
(only for certains user).
Why is xfce session not taking my setting into account ?
My question is how is Xfce building its X environment for all
applications....

At the moment I have to run evolution from xterm in order to get
japanese sorting ...

Thanks
Jan