Panel launchers won't become bigger than 50x50

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Fri Feb 24 20:35:48 CET 2006

Alexander Toresson schreef:
> On xfce from svn, the icons in the launchers won't become bigger than
> ~50x50. When setting a panel size greater than ~50, the icons will stay
> at ~50x50 and you get borders around them.

Hmm, that's probably because you are not using svg icons and the panel
loads icons at 48x48 and doesn't scale up because that can quickly
become very ugly.

> Now you'll probably ask why you'd want that big icons: answer is that
> I'd want a couple of big launchers in a panel to the left on my screen,
> and the resolution I'm using is 1680x1050. So the panel size I want is
> 60-70.

Wow ;-)

> Also, the system buttons don't seem to become bigger at panel sizes
> greater than 45.

Same reason I would think.

I am currently working on the launcher icons, so I will try and come up
with a better solution. You may want to add something to bugzilla, to
help me remember.

Thanks,
	Jasper