All this talk of terminals (relevant)

Stefan Stuhr xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk
Wed Feb 22 23:46:44 CET 2006

ons, 22 02 2006 kl. 20:52 +0000, skrev Robin Haswell:
> Anyway, the point is, does anyone know if it's possible to make xfterm
> to use the standard "fixed" (8x13 I think) in xfterm? Preferably with
> the 1px black dropshadow?

What do you mean by "xfterm"?

The "xfterm4" script from xfce4-utils? This is a script that launch the
terminal defined in the $TERMCMD environment variable if present; if
not, it try to be smart and guess what terminal emulator to use (in Xfce
SVN, it try to use exo-open if present, which allow people who have
libexo installed to use GUI to select terminal emulator).

Or maybe you mean the "Terminal" terminal emulator for Xfce? This is the
os-cillation one. It's called xfce4-terminal in Debian and Ubuntu.

You could also mean the "xfce4-terminal" terminal emulator from
svn.xfce.org. This one is different from the "Terminal" terminal
emulator (which is also developed at svn.xfce.org).

> Cheers
>
> -Rob

Stefan