[SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Re: How to change the location of the panel laucher sub-menus arrows in XFCE 4.4 ?

Jérémie jeremie.bellini at laposte.net
Sat Dec 30 11:50:09 CET 2006

Jasper Huijsmans a écrit :
> It's a matter of priorities. In fact, I personally still don't really
> see why the position of the arrow button is so important that it needs
> to be configurable. But, since many people do seem to care, Nick has
> taken it upon himself to implement this 'feature'.

You're right, it's not really high priority feature ^_^ I just wondered
why it was implemented before and won't be in the future release, but
I've no idea of XFCE development history...

> Apparently the Xfce mail server thinks it's spam. I don't really know
> who to ask about this, though.

Ok I think that's about the smtp I use to send mail, it was before an
open smtp greatly used for spam but authentication is required now. It
seems that not all the mail servers forgave it ^_^ I'll try an other
smtp. Furthermore, it seems to be a swedish server considering the message !

--
Jérémie