How to change the location of the panel laucher sub-menus arrows in XFCE 4.4 ?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sat Dec 30 11:36:58 CET 2006

Jérémie wrote:
> Jasper Huijsmans a écrit :
>
>> Jérémie wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ! In XFCE 4.2 there was an option to change the location of the
>>> launcher submenus in the panel settings but I can't find this option in
>>> XFCE 4.4's panel settings nor by googling on it ^_^ Where is it? I don't
>>> really like the arrow being to the right of the launchers...
>>>

>> It's gone, sorry. Nick is working on bringing it back in a future
>> release, but not for 4.4.0.
>>

> Ok thanks ^_^ But eeeerrrr, why not for 4.4.0 ? Is it so difficult to
> implement compare to the rest of the wm?

It's a matter of priorities. In fact, I personally still don't really
see why the position of the arrow button is so important that it needs
to be configurable. But, since many people do seem to care, Nick has
taken it upon himself to implement this 'feature'.

The problem is that it requires some rather large changes and we are in
feature freeze for the release, so it will have to wait.
> One more thing, why all my posts get this "[SPAMKLASSAT av SU]" add to
> the subject?

Apparently the Xfce mail server thinks it's spam. I don't really know
who to ask about this, though.

    Jasper