Needed info for mousepad

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 22:05:55 CET 2006

On 12/27/06, Rinaldi J. Montessi <montessir at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I see no separate mailing list for mousepad inquiries.  If I've missed
> it, please point me in the right direction.
>
> What I'd like to do is change the default background color from white to
> a lightgray.  The mousepadrc makes little sense to me and the docs are
> rather sparse.  .Xresources seems to be ignored.

There isn't a separate list for mousepad, and the mousepadrc doesn't
allow you to specify the background color. Unfortunately, all you can
do for now is use a different Gtk+ theme.

This is considered a bug, and will hopefully be fixed.

> TIA
>
> Rinaldi
> --
> "This process can check if this value is zero, and if it is, it does
> something child-like."
>                 -- Forbes Burkowski, Computer Science 454

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room