Happy Holidays and possible minor bug report against 4.4RC2

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Dec 26 05:37:24 CET 2006

	"Merry Ho Ho Ho" to all who celebrate some kind of something this time
of year.  Hope it's been a good one.

	Also, I have found a strangeness that I would like to see if anyone
else can reproduce before I go filing bug reports.  The situation is
thus: I am unable to copy from Mousepad to Terminal.

	What I have is text in Mousepad that I want to use Ctrl-C to copy and
then use Ctrl-V to paste onto the command line of a Terminal session.  I
have tried with both the keyboard keys and by using the mouse
R1-to-highlight and R3-to-paste but neither will work.  I am, however,
able to do this using nedit & gvim.  FWIW, gedit and kedit both
exhibited the same problem but all five editors worked pasting to a
regular xterm.  I think the problem might be on Terminal but that's just
a guess on my part.

	Anyway, if anyone can reproduce this let me know so I can try and file
a quality bug report.