Hi want to disable right click or all options available on GTK di alog title bar

DTiwari at IN.Safenet-inc.com DTiwari at IN.Safenet-inc.com
Thu Dec 21 04:45:57 CET 2006

Hi Guys,
I don't want Option that appear when we right click title bar on any dialog
bar.
Can I altogether disable right click or Disable all options.
Waiting for response.
Devesh