[SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Info tags on desktop?

Terry teaman at exemail.com.au
Sun Dec 17 13:22:40 CET 2006

Niki Kovacs wrote:
> Terry a écrit :
>
>> Thanks.  That counts me out.  I have no *existing*  icon or *any* icon
>> on the desktop. :-\
>>

> Which version of XFCE do you have? 4.4RC2? Anyway, in the default
> config, there's always "Home", "Trash" and "Filesystem" as icons on the
> desktop.
>
> Which distro? Which dishwasher? :o)
>
> Niki

Xfce 4 Desktop Environment version 4.3.99.1 (Xfce 4.4 RC1)

PCLinuxOS 93a.  The next version will have a later version of Xfce.

I'm the dishwasher.  Could that be the problem?

Trash features in Thunar for some strange reason.  It gets equal billing
with my home folder and the filesystem - very unusual design concept.  I
can't get rid of it there but at least it isn't on the desktop.

No dishwasher in Thunar either.  I'd prefer a dishwasher to a trash
folder.  Can I make an exchange?

--

Xfce on PCLinuxOS, OOo 2.0.2 (en_GB).
Direct mail to "teaman" is not opened; if necessary, email "realmail"