[SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Info tags on desktop?

Ambrose Li ambrose.li at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 22:02:45 CET 2006

On 13/12/06, Angelina Carlton <brat at magma.ca> wrote:
> I don't need anything else to tell me what is going to happen when I
> click this button. If I keep the tool-tip and description fields empty a
> mouse-over gives me the tool-tip `this item has not been configured' which
> is a minor annoyance.
>
> So yes, they can be annoying.

Actually not just annoying, but misleading too.

I have a similar setup where I have configured everything except for the
tooltip. When I hover on it it says "This item has not been configured", and
I panicked because I thought I *really* had not configured it (what command
to run), and was surprised when I double-clicked it and found that it was in
fact configured properly.
--
cheers,
-ambrose

"So, does the egg come before the chicken, or the chicken before the
egg. That is a question we can never find an answer
to."---Subtitle103e.doc
---The answer is in Genesis chapter 2.