Battery Plugin Not Working

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Dec 13 00:31:40 CET 2006

   I've installed the battery plugin -- the latest version -- on my notebook
running Slackware. It did not work on the -10.x distributions and it's not
working on the -11.0 distribution. The CPU and memory monitor plugins work
just fine, but there's no information on the battery's charge status when I
pause the cursor on the icon.

   How do I proceed to test the tool to determine why it is not working?

TIA,

Rich