Touchy sessions

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Sat Dec 2 14:38:19 CET 2006

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:51:03 +0100
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:

> I'm afraid this isn't really going to work, but who knows? The
> debugging output may give us a clue. I don't understand how it is
> possible for the panel to lose items, except maybe something that was
> only just added :(
>
> I'll have another look at the code to see if I can make it a bit safer.
>
> Thanks,
>     Jasper

Well, after more than a week, we had a rather fierce storm, and I shut
down everything emergency-style, just in case.

Today, I restarted the machine, xfce RC2, and I am missing the Orage
plugin, the CPU activity plugin, and the Volume control plugin. (sensors,
screenshot, tasklist and mount plugins are still there)

Even though yesterday I had to shutdown rather quickly without nicely
saving the session, this session had been saved previously, and no other
session saved in-between.

John