Desktop Linux survey

Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut paurullan at bulma.net
Thu Aug 24 07:28:37 CEST 2006

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 12:16:40AM -0400, Joe Klemmer wrote:
>On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 18:27 -0700, Ken Moffat wrote:

>You know, I sometimes wish I could get over my anti-Debian feelings […] That
>and their whole package/program naming scheme (which I really find
>stup^H^H^H^H annoying) is more than I can overcome.

No I do not know. apt-stuff is the best thing ever since slashed bread and
Xfce ^_^

I could have understood that you did not like the rationale non-free software,
the GPL for documentation and alike (call them zealots if you wish). But about
dpkg…

--

We are the Unix warriors. We are the knights who say VI.