What applications do Xfce users use?

Joe dev at freedomcircle.net
Fri Aug 18 14:52:22 CEST 2006

Nick Schermer wrote:
> Maybe I'm wrong, but this would be a good discussion on the Xfce forums or your
> distro's forums.... not for the Xfce mailinglists.

I did visit the Xfce forums first and there's no obvious place for this
topic.  Community Discussion only has "Themes & Screenshots" and
"Website & Graphics" and I'm not asking for technical support.  Is this
not a "users" list?  The mailing list title is "XFCE general discussion
list".  However, if this is not welcomed, I'll withdraw my question.
Thanks to the three people who did respond anyway.

Joe