What applications do Xfce users use?

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 08:41:29 CEST 2006

- As a spreadsheet i choose gnumeric... Though it does depend on some
gnome stuff you can actually compile it with some gnome libs disabled
and with no noticable reduction of functionality... IMHO gnumeric is
way better than the openoffice spreadsheet... Especially the
integration of R is fantastic...
- Sylpheed is my mail client of choice as well
- pdf : epdfviewer

gr,S.