Battery Monitor plug-in

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Aug 17 21:09:28 CEST 2006

	Is the battery monitor plug-in being maintained by anyone or is it
orphaned?  I ask because the current version will not run for me.  I can
compile and install it, it shows up in the "Add New Item" and once added
it goes to the config/properties setup but once it's configured and I
click the close button it just bombs off.  Is there a log file or
something else that I can do to try and help debug this?