Bug in menu editor

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Wed Aug 9 11:55:54 CEST 2006

** Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> [2006-08-08 15:46]:
> You're running beta 1 and beta 2 (4.3.90.2) has already
> been released. Try beta 2 and if the bug still exists, please
> file a bug report.
** end quote [Nick Schermer]

Thanks for the replies. I suspected that it may be something like this,
but hadn't found the right bug report obviously.  I've had enough fun
getting this far in the upgrade process, so I think I'll wait a while
for the Debian testing packages to be upgraded. I still have a few
plugins I'd like to get back (mainly the xfcalendar on I think, so I can
pop up a calendar above the clock again). If it takes too long I'll look
at upgrading separately again, but I don't edit the menu often enough to
rush into an upgrade, much as I'd like to be running the latest and
greatest :)

--
Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | http://www.aptanet.com