(Default) Desktop Icon Locations (Beta 2)

Gregoire Gentil gregoire at gentil.com
Wed Aug 9 04:34:15 CEST 2006

Tom,

It's working for me:
row=9
col=12

is correctly memorized and I'm on 1280x1024.

I'm not the lead on this product so file what you want to do but I would
suggest that you investigate deeply.

What do you mean by login? Do you really mean login or start of X? What
happens if you hit control-alt-backspace? Watch the file and see if the
values are correctly written...

Gregoire