Xfwm4 not showing window borders when maximized - great !

Landry landry at fr.homeunix.org
Mon Aug 7 10:24:46 CEST 2006

Hi list.

I've just noticed that, running current svn, Xfwm4 doesn't show anymore
window borders when windows are maximized. I didn't noticed this before,
  window borders were shown, and a little space on the border of the
screen was lost with certain apps like terminal. Now, no space is lost,
and it's _great_. I really prefer this behaviour :)

Is it a new feature recently added in svn ? if so, which commit ?
Was it already here, and i was too dumb to find the good configuration key ?

Landry