ANN: Thunar Media Tags Plugin 0.1.1 released

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Wed Aug 2 22:38:15 CEST 2006

Hey all,

Version 0.1.1 of the Thunar Media Tags Plugin has just been released to
the public. It's mainly a bugfix release (one major bug with non
file:-URIs resolved). I can't really tell you when I released the first
version of this Thunar plugin, but the most important updates happened
to the translations. The following language codes are now supported,
thanks to the help of our translators: ca de el eu fr hu ja pl ru zh_TW.

You can find more detailled information about the plugin on

  http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/thunar-plugins/thunar-media-tags-plugin

The release tarball can be downloaded from

  http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/thunar-media-tags-plugin/thunar-media-tags-plugin-0.1.1.tar.bz2

A list of changes can be read on

  http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/thunar-media-tags-plugin/ChangeLog

Hope you like it (and I didn't break anything). Please report bugs to
our bugtracker on http://bugzilla.xfce.org/ (product "Thunar Plugins",
component "thunar-media-tags-plugin"). Thanks!

Regards,
Jannis