Hebrew Support

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 21:57:18 CEST 2006

On 4/27/06, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a forum or a better place to ask newbie-Xfce questions than
> this list? I have a lot of them and I see that this list has short
> patience for newbie questions. Which is understandable, given the
> knowledge level required to run it, compared to KDE or Gnome for
> example.

Nah, just keep asking, when appropriate.  It's generally a good idea
to consult the docs first, but sometimes things still don't make sense
or you can't find them.  We've all been there, and that's why we try
to help.  (Just be open to the fact that help may come in the form of
a link to relevant docs. ;)

There is a forum, forum.xfce.org.  You can go there if you like,
though most of the devs and more experienced users do tend to lurk
here instead.

Cheers,
Andrew