Hebrew Support

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 21:45:45 CEST 2006

On 4/27/06, Nikolas Arend <Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net> wrote:
> Sorry if I sounded harsh, that was not my intent. It's just that I
> didn't have much time and thought the problem of getting the plugin to
> work properly was more with xorg than with xfce. Anyway, I saw that you
> already worked it out. My next advise would have been to check whether
> the toggle option actually works (alt_shift) and/or to comment out the
> xorg options "XkbRules" and "XkbOptions" for now. The plugin should work
> without them.
> If you encounter any other problems, you could try that first. And don't
> forget to restart your X server after altering xorg.conf.
>
> Best regards,  Nick.

Thanks. The only way I know to restart X is to reset the machine, so I
did that. Shift-Alt works as expected. I just removed the indicator
from the panel, as it was misleading and I don't really need it.

Is there a forum or a better place to ask newbie-Xfce questions than
this list? I have a lot of them and I see that this list has short
patience for newbie questions. Which is understandable, given the
knowledge level required to run it, compared to KDE or Gnome for
example.

Dotan Cohen
http://gmail-com.com