desktop icons

roger rstmp at iinet.com.au
Sun Apr 23 11:06:26 CEST 2006

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:30, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> Samuli Suominen wrote:
> >>
> >> Nope, sorry.
> >
> > Is that going to change for final 4.4 release? I don't wanna troll or
> > anything, but it renders those desktop icons unsable for me.
>
> Sorry, I should have been more clear: it's possible, but I don't want to
> do it.  It's a silly pref for little gain.
>
> 	-brian
I very much like this icon feature (for minimized applications) and definitely
wouldn't say that it could be unusable because of the icon text (hard coded)
white background. However I don't think that a request for having this
background transparent or color-configurable is a silly one.
Cheers,
Roger