Xfdesktop's menu such GNOME's menu

TrollTux gnu.troll at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:42:54 CEST 2006

Hello.
As soon as in portage have appeared ebuild's for the beta-version xfce
4.4, and has established it. I am in delight from new opportunities!
But I always liked speed of work xfce. In comparison with GNOME it
simply flies.

But in this version I was afflicted with one fact - icons of appendices
in menu xfdesktop are displayed gradually. I have ceased to use GNOME,
because such effect is observed in it. What do you think in this
occasion? Do you have noticed it? My computer - P4 2.8, 1 Gb RAM,
FX5700 256 mb.

Sorry for my bad English.