Sticky Keys

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Wed Apr 19 10:52:30 CEST 2006

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 4/18/06, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:
>
>>  Meet Google:
>>
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=sticky+keys+linux+site%3Alinux.com
>>
> Thanks. I did spend some time on google but failed to come up with
> this. I did not use the keyword "site:linux.com" but from now on I
> will.

I did not even use the site: option, but when copy/pasting the url to
the mailinglist, I had to convert it from Dutch (.nl) to English (.com)
which gave different results. When searching for "sticky keys linux" the
specified site will be in the top-3 results...

I'm also interested in sticky keys, or dead keys, or even the
possibility to use alt-combinations (for example alt-0128 as €-sign). It
might be a welcome addition to the available XFCE documentation...

Cheers!

Harold.