Xfce 4.4 beta1 (4.3.90.1) - Lost my configs...

gv gvlistes at bluewin.ch
Tue Apr 18 23:12:50 CEST 2006

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

>Olivier Fourdan schreef:
>

>>Hi Jasper,
>>
>>Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>>

>>>For recreating launchers it is probably fastest to use drag and drop of
>>>.desktop files if they are available for the programs you want. DND from
>>>xfce4-appfinder should work.
>>>

>>Humm not here... DnD from xfce4-appfinder to the panel doesn't add a
>>launcher, not when in edit mode (add items) either...
>>

>Ah, no, that doesn't work (I really would like to add that though...). I
>meant dragging to the configuration dialog of a launcher. Sorry.

   Yep, doesn't work indeed...

   Ok, it's a beta so I knew what I did... ;-) But if the final version
has the same "problem", one could think two times before switching...
;-) My panel was a patient work of at least two years...

   Just another one...  The  killer question: How to get rid of the
taskbar, now?  I can't find any process looking like this app...

   Gérald