Sticky Keys

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 22:45:13 CEST 2006

On 4/18/06, Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Is there an option to enable sticky keys in Xfce? I cannot find it for
> > the life of me. And no reference of such a thing as far as google
> > searching goes.
>
> No, there is no sticky key support (unless supported in X11). Dunno how
> it's done (or if it's done) in other X11 envts.
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Wow, really? Because that is a maker-or-breaker for me with my broken thumb.

Other than some minor issues that I can live without (the clock thread
for instance) Xfce really seems to be what I am looking for. But
sticky keys is a must. Has anyone seen this implemented in any of the
other light weight windows managers? One of the boxes, for instance?

Thanks, all. I appreciate the advise.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/question/what_are_the_advantages_of_lcd_monitors.html