Xfce SVN moving - progress and planning - update

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu Oct 27 21:40:34 CEST 2005

Le jeudi 27 octobre 2005 à 14:02 +0000, Edscott Wilson Garcia a écrit :

> > As a general question, is https access preferred over svn+ssh?
> >

> I would much prefer svn+ssh since that way I don't have to provide
> password. But maybe that functionality will no longer be
> provided :-(

svn remembers the last login/password used in http access; so if you
don't use any other svn repository over http it'll be as easy as svn+ssh
access; my only concern about http access is the data compression for
big checkout, ssh does it automatically but what about http access ?

cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>