Xinerama and multiple desktops

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Tue Oct 25 19:19:52 CEST 2005

Le mardi 25 octobre 2005 à 10:03 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone a écrit :
> Not relevant.  He isn't even to the point of having multihead set up
> properly.  It's hard to enable xinerama when X doesn't know you have
> two
> independent displays.  At least, that's the impression I get from the
> (somewhat sparse) problem description.

Sorry for the sparse problem description, and I didn't mean to start an
off-topic thread.
My X is actually configured to support both displays (xorg.conf shows a
'screen2' section and a 'xinerama' option) and X is started with the
"+xinerama" switch. I was wondering what to do next, since it seems to
be the windows manager's job to place windows on either screen and I
can't find where to tell xfwm to do that.
Again, sorry if this the wrong place to ask - I am still under the
impression that it isn't though.
Thanks for any help and for your time!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>