xfburn SVN merged!

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Sat Oct 8 00:46:02 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

P0llux and I merged Xfburn into Xfce's SVN repository, making it
available to the Xfce community for development and testing. Xfburn is a
frontend burning application that uses cdrtools (cdrecord, cdrdao,
mkisofs) to create and burn CD's and DVD's. The easy gui frontent should
make it an attractive and usable CD burning application.

Currently Xfburn supports writing data cd's only, but audio CD's are
planned as well. Please note that Xfburn is highly alpha - although it
is tested and some things work, it is not fit for any purpose yet and
requires substantial work and more testing.

With the SVN release of Xfburn we hope to attract developers that wish
to start on a relatively small project that is already setup but not
complete - Xfburn needs more functionality and other stuff like
translations etc. Feel free to check out SVN and help:

  svn co http://svn.foo-projects.org/svn/xfce/xfburn/trunk xfburn

Happy coding/burning!

Auke