xfwm4 snap + keyboard shortcuts

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:28:43 CET 2005

Hi,

I've been using xfwm4 (4.2.2) with both "Snap windows to screen border"
and "Snap windows to other windows" options enabled. Both of them work
perfect whenever I'm moving or resizing windows using the mouse, but
neither work when I'm doing the same task using the appropriate
keyboard shortcuts. Is this behavior a xfwm design constraint or am I
missing something? In case the first one is true, any plans on adding
"snap" support for moving/resizing using the keyboard?

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess