Automatic focus settings

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Nov 12 15:02:19 CET 2005

Hi

I just did some more work on this. You may want to sync to the latest
(ie revision 18834 at this time of writing) svn trunk and see if that
helps.

It seems to me that the current implementation is pretty close to the
standard now.

PS: It requires that you sync to the latest libxfcegui4 (either from the
4.2 branch or from the trunk) and xfwm4 from the trunk (these changes
won't be backported to 4.2).

HTH
Olivier.