command for OpenOffice 2 writer

Rosemary McGillicuddy mcgillra at infogen.net.nz
Fri Nov 11 06:11:21 CET 2005

Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
> Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:
>
>>Could someone please tell me the command for OpenOffice 2 writer to add
>>to panel.
>
> /opt/openoffice.org/program/soffice -o /home/Rinaldi/Documents/Library.ods
>
> Season to taste.
>
> Also check kde icons for ooo_gulls.xpm for the icon.  Nice.
>
> Rinaldi

Thanks - still couldn't figure it out, but went to #lfd.  It's simply
openoffice.org-2.0

--
Rosemary
~ ~ ~ ~

  World tensions have, if anything, increased in the quarter century since
H.G. Wells uttered his glum warning: "There is no more evil thing on
earth than race prejudice, none at all.  I write deliberately -- it is
the worst single thing in life now.  It justifies and holds together more
baseness, cruelty and abomination than any other sort of error in the
world."
		-- Sydney Harris