command for OpenOffice 2 writer

Rinaldi J. Montessi montessir at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 11 03:38:38 CET 2005

Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:
> Could someone please tell me the command for OpenOffice 2 writer to add
> to panel.  I tired a couple of things so far, but neither work.
> Many thanks

This is the item properties command I use to open my library collection,
it's a database file but I'm sure it's a good template for whatever you
want:

/opt/openoffice.org/program/soffice -o /home/Rinaldi/Documents/Library.ods

Season to taste.

Also check kde icons for ooo_gulls.xpm for the icon.  Nice.

Rinaldi
--
A baby is an alimentary canal with a loud voice at one end and no
responsibility at the other.