Focus moves windows to active workspace

Ståle Undheim meidos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:29:41 CET 2005

I am using xfce, and developing with eclipse. On workspace 1 I have
the eclipse window, on workspace 2 I have my webbrowser. When I set
breakpoints in eclipse, it will automatically grab focus when it hits
a breakpoint.

In xfce, this results in eclipse beeing move to the active workspace,
where I have my browser. I would prefer if the behaviour was that I
changed workspace to the window grabbing focus. Is this possible?

I also have a seperate request that I'll just post here as well. I
have gkrellm running, and I would like it to be stickied and always on
top on all workspaces. However, if I stick a window, the option to
keep it always on top goes away. Is there any way around this?