Launcher movement question

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:45:50 CEST 2005

On 5/30/05, Anthony Ewell <aewell at gbis.com> wrote:
> I am running White Box Enterprise Linux 4 (WBEL4),
> which is the same thing as Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
> (RHEL4), only cheaper.  WBEL4 is based on Fedora Core 3.

Hi,

I apologize for the relatively off-topic email.

Just so there is no more confusion than there should be... WBEL4 is
based upon a rebuild of the SRPMs of RHEL4.  RHEL4 is more or less
based on Fedora Core 3, as I'm sure most of you know better than I.

http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/

WBEL3/4 are "free as in beer and free as in conversation" though they
do not provide the service/support/etc. that is provided by the RHEL
fee.

Regards,
Greg