xfcalendar random behavior, appearance

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Wed May 18 16:36:57 CEST 2005

Erika,

I still can't reproduce this in any of my systems. Could you log a bug
of this, please.
And can we verify that this is not actually a problem of using old clock
plugin:

1) check that your panel clock plugin has been built from xfce 4.2.1.1
source.
(4.2.0 clock plugin causes similar error when used together with
xfcalendar 4.2.1)
Easiest way probably is to either reinstall panel and at least the
plugin or check
from the dates that it has been compiled at the same time than xfcalendar:
 ls -l /usr/local/xfce4/lib/xfce4/panel-plugins/libclock.la

2) Check that the source is correct:
$ ls -l /xfce/xfce-4.2.1.1/src/tars/xfce4-panel-4.2.1.1/plugins/clock
-rw-rw-r--    1 juha  juha     *17316* maalis  7 22:51 clock.c
(These are just examples...you need to check those from the correct
places in your system)

3) Could you run debug code in your system if I provide it ?

Please log the bug, so that we don't forget this and we can work it
better instead of using this email list
and bothering people who are not interested.

/Juha