borderless window?

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Mon May 16 09:22:06 CEST 2005

Kristoffer wrote:
> not really.. i DO need the stuff that's being left out when i [F11] opera
> and changing opera to include all that in full-screen is really a "hack"
> instead of fixing the problem that got it that way...
>
> if you really, absolutely, have to see for yourself i sugges you download
> opera, which is an excellent browser, and see for yourself :)

I just tried this with Opera 8 and can't figure out what you need. The
left border that expands to a list of views is perfectly clickable. I
don't understand why you require borderless windows.

Could you explain to me what kind of behavior you are expecting
vis-a-vis what id actually happening?

-- b