borderless window?

Kristoffer kfs1 at online.no
Mon May 16 05:59:16 CEST 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005 03:03:55 +0200, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>
wrote:

i seem to recall myself saying "do as you wish" and the only reason i
didn't
include the "you don't owe me anything" speech, which i thought of
including
for a while, was because i thought it would be an insult to the devs
intelligence
to have to tell them that they have a free will of their own...

guess i was mistaken, from here-on now i'll start talking politically
correct
and be humble when i'm not and we can all live in this fake world untill
we all
have our heads so far up our asses that we can no longer discern between
what's
real and not.

but we'll be happy-dumb, until it boils over for someone which starts
killing people in  a nearby mall/school

just remember: i never said the person _had_ to do it, i just said i
thought
it was weird/etc... you don't have to listen to me; and should i have
"demanded"
anything your free to do with what i said in whichever way you wanted... or
atleast that's how i see it.

it gets a bit hard to talk with someone when one can't call a stool for a
stool
without insulting someone...

"power is the only real principle" ...