borderless window?

Kristoffer kfs1 at online.no
Mon May 16 04:03:15 CEST 2005

On Sun, 15 May 2005 23:16:01 +0200, Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
wrote:

> and redo all the existing themes...

why? the border in gnome is still there no matter the theme... It doesn't
really matter how "thick" the theme chooses it's borders because at the
far left
or right; there is no theme, and so the
open-border-by-moving-mouse-to-far-left-and-click
still works.

the reason I modified my theme was to see if i could get rid of all the
border; which
as you know, was fruitless..

sorry for insisting, but i don't think you have to redo the existing
themes, and
it seems a bit weird to succumb because "i can't be bothered" ... atleast
put
it on the todo list so someone else can do so i don't have to tell the next
linux convert from windows that the functionality is a bit weird in linux
because
the developers couldn't be bothered..

ach! do as you wish :/