borderless window?

Kristoffer kfs1 at online.no
Sun May 15 20:52:15 CEST 2005

On Sat, 14 May 2005 19:55:55 +0200, Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Then Alt+F11 (toggle fullscreen)  should do the trick...
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.
>
> On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 16:29 +0200, Kristoffer wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 May 2005 16:06:29 +0200, Stefan Stuhr
>> <xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk>
>> wrote:

>> which
>> minimize
>> which it

>> > I think what you really want is maximized windows without left, right
>> > and bottom borders. Like in Gnome.
>> >
>> > Stefan

>> uhh, yeah, but i really only *NEED* without left border to make opera
>> more
>> easier usable..

not really.. i DO need the stuff that's being left out when i [F11] opera
and changing opera to include all that in full-screen is really a "hack"
instead of fixing the problem that got it that way...

if you really, absolutely, have to see for yourself i sugges you download
opera, which is an excellent browser, and see for yourself :)