taskbar panel transparency

Ajit Datar ajitdatar at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:35:33 CEST 2005

I have compiled it with the compositing option. I am running FC3 so it has
X.org <http://X.org> > 6.8
I also created a transparency file as mentioned in the manual with panel=90
(for 90% transparency) and I still can't see my panel translucent.

What could be the problem? I have a dell 700m laptop with intel i8255GM
graphics controller.

Thanks
Ajit