How to create app. menu?

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at att.net
Tue Mar 29 17:03:22 CEST 2005

KUTYLA Peggy wrote:

>Le mardi 29 mars 2005 à 08:35 -0500, Bob Goodwin a écrit :
>
>Hi,
>

>>I am running xfce4 with FC-3.
>>
>>How can I create an icon with a menu of several applications to launch?
>>

>You have three things
>- right click on the desktop provide a menu
>- you got a panel menu plugin
>- there are launchers in the panel
>which one do you mean ?

The panel, I have it pretty well filled when set for medium size,
and it is about to run off the screen. I really don't need a separate
icon for each application, a menu with several would eliminate some
command line entries ... I guess I would like to click on a panel icon and
bring up a menu of several applications and I haven't found a way to
accomplish that?

Thanks

Bob